If you are on the Team or Enterprise plan, and have additional legal requirements for participating in your studies, you can now attach custom PDFs to your studies.
Once attached, candidates will have to view and sign your document before being able to book a time, complete the survey, or start the task.
Setting up consent forms
A form needs to be added to the account before it can be added to a study.
Adding consent forms to your account
- In account settings, click Legal.
- Click Attach file.
- Attach your consent form. *This adds the document to your account. By default, it will not be added to your studies.
Enabling consent form on a study
Once you have the document added to your account, you can enable it on studies. Once a study is active:
- Click Settings
- Click Legal
- Select the form that you want to use from the dropdown.
- Once a form has been selected, the study autosaves this option, and you can navigate away from the Legal tab.
What happens if a candidate has already signed the same consent form on a previous study?
- For every study that has a consent from, the candidate will be required to view it and offer a digital signature before they can proceed with the study.