We originally created Great Question to simplify managing your customer research panel. It's what you could call our bread and butter.
Customize Your Invite Page
- Click the carrot next to “Studies” on the left menu bar to reveal a list of studies and your panel.
- Click your panel to open your invite page.
- Be sure to walk through and edit each section of your invite page this includes the landing page, signup form, welcome email, and settings.
- Select the “Landing Page” tab in the top section and select “Edit” (this tab is also the default open page).
- Add a headline, description, button text, personal note, title, subtitle, items, and customize your url
- Click “done” in the upper right hand corner.
- Review your content.
- Click “preview” to see your page.
Sign Up Form
- In the “Questions” tab, create a screener to target the people you would like to join the panel. Candidate information and consent will be collected automatically.
- Review a summary of data collected from people who have joined the panel in the “Summary” tab and names in the “individuals” tab.
- Click “Edit” to draft a welcome message that people will receive once they have joined the panel.
- Fill out the subject, body, and signature section. Click “Preview” when finished.
- When ready click “Send myself a test” to review your email in your inbox.
- see who has joined the panel recently.
- Toggle on or off notifications for when people join your panel.