Great Question is looking for a QA Tester with experience testing complex web applications to join us on our mission to democratize user research.
A well-funded seed-stage startup (backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club) with strong growth, we're looking for an experienced quality enthusiast to join our high performing, fully remote team.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within PST +- 5 hrs.
- Lead our manual QA efforts across the entire product including developing test strategies and implementing QA processes.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases for both existing and new features.
- Work closely with design and engineering (both async and in agile rituals) to develop product specifications, user stories, and test plans.
- Improve quality of existing product through explorative and smoke testing.
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience working remotely in a fast paced agile environment.
- Strong understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Life-cycle
- Experience testing complex third party integrations such as email, calendaring, video providers.
- Testing experience of complex UIs and interactions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with Linear or similar Project Management tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to consider many varied edge cases.
Bonus points for:
- Worked within high growth, early stage startups.
- Experience with automated testing tools (
- API testing