Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integration (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Unmoderated Studies (Beta)
Online Task Studies
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
External Participant Recruitment
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Focus Groups
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
How to bulk import recordings
All about managing tags
How to use and share Highlights
Sharing Great Question Artifacts
Great Question AI (Beta)
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Great Question takes security and privacy very seriously.🔒
We apply best practices and manage security at all levels of our organization – from infrastructure to development processes and employee training.
- We are SOC-2 Type II certified.
- We work with Vanta as our security vendor to help us maintain our security profile.
- We conduct regular pentests, and regularly review our security policies and procedures to always stay up to date.
- All data in-transit is encrypted and secured using TLS and at-rest with AES-256, block-level storage encryption.
- All customer passwords are hashed guarding against the possibility that someone who gains unauthorized access to your database can retrieve the passwords of every user.
- We rely on Heroku to provide our certified infrastructure. Heroku data centers are SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 certified.
- We rely on data centers from Heroku in the US-1 west region.
- We constantly monitor both our infrastructure and network traffic to detect anomalies and prevent potential threats.
- Each organization on Great Question has the power to configure their own access roles to ensure security within their organization.
- Only select Great Question employees (those who directly require it to do their job) are authorized to access your data.
- All access to user data is logged, whether by your own team members or Great Question employees.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!