About Great Question
Great Question is the all-in-one customer research platform for understanding your customers. Run interviews, surveys, and prototype tests; query support tickets, app store reviews, and sales calls; and use AI to analyze it all in one place.
We’re a well-funded, seed-stage startup backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club, working with some of the most innovative companies in the world like Figma, Canva & Brex.
We’re post product-market-fit but pre-Series A: the perfect time for an ambitious operator to join a fast growth startup.
About the role
We're looking for an experienced, agile Customer Success Manager with B2B SaaS experience to join our high-performing, fully remote team. This position is focused on onboarding new customers, building long-lasting partnerships with customers, and expanding accounts over time.
One of the keys to success in this position: You need to have the discipline to work independently, be motivated by helping others, and have passion for—or curiosity about—research.
This is an opportunity to work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early-stage company, and shape the future of how teams build products through research. It’s open to anyone able to work in the west coast (e.g. Pacific time) North American time zones.
As an early member of our customer experience team, you’ll be a crucial asset in our journey.
- Engage with new Great Question users and customers to uncover the problems they’re looking to solve and help them derive immediate value from our software
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts, including running trainings, holding QBRs, managing renewals, and achieving expansion revenue targets
- Collaborate with Sales, Research, and Marketing teams to proactively identify opportunities for expansion, education, and engagement
- TL;DR—make sure our customers immediately have a positive experience (and grow these partnerships for the long haul)
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business, Marketing, Humanities, or Social Studies
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company (e.g. customer success, customer support, business development, sales, account management)
- 3+ years of experience managing customer relationships
- 3+ years of experience in a revenue-generating role (e.g. sales, business development, customer success, account management)
- Inquisitive. You love asking the right questions to uncover insights and findings that can influence business decisions.
- Customer-centric. You care that our newest customers and users have a positive experience working with us—right away.
- High conviction. When you're in, you're all in. You take pride in your work and are passionate about delivering your best work.
- You have a coachable, can-do attitude and are known to excel under pressure
- Experience and genuine enthusiasm for working in a startup environment
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely and excel in a remote work setting
- You consistently demonstrate excellence in your work, being dependable, hard-working, focused, determined, and accountable
- UX, Customer, Market, or other research experience
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Medical Insurance - Large Company Contribution
- Always Remote
- Education stipends
- Flexible PTO and Holidays
- Offsites, Regular Team Events, Virtual Gatherings, and more.