Great Question is hiring a Customer Success Manager to help us on our mission to democratize user research — helping companies talk to their customers more to ensure they build software that people want!
A well-funded seed-stage startup backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club, we're looking for an experienced Account Executive with B2B sales experience to join our high-performing, fully remote team.
This is an opportunity to get in early, work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early-stage company, and shape the future of how teams build software through research.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within North American time zones, though preference will be given to those in the Pacific time zone.
This position is focused on onboarding new customers, building long-lasting partnerships with customers, and expanding accounts over time.
One of the keys to success in this position: You need to have the discipline to work independently and have a passion for the Research industry or have the drive to want to learn the business.
As an early member of our customer experience team, you’ll be a crucial asset in our journey.
- Engage with new Great Question users and customers to uncover the problems they’re looking to solve and help them derive immediate value from our solution
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts, including running trainings, holding QBRs, and achieving expansion revenue targets
- Collaborate with Sales, Research, and Marketing teams to proactively identify opportunities for expansion, education, and engagement
- TL;DR—make sure our customers immediately have a positive experience (and grow these partnerships for the long haul)
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business, Marketing, Humanities, or Social Studies
- 2 - 3 years of total work experience at a SaaS company
- 1+ year of experience managing customer relationships
- 1+ year of experience in a revenue-generating role (e.g. sales, business development, customer success, account management)
- Inquisitive. You love asking the right questions to uncover insights and findings that can influence business decisions.
- Customer-centric. You care that our newest customers and users have a positive experience working with us—right away.
- High conviction. When you're in, you're all in. You take pride in your work and are passionate about delivering your best work.
- You have a coachable, can-do attitude and are known to excel under pressure
- Experience and genuine enthusiasm for working in a startup environment
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely and excel in a remote work setting
- You consistently demonstrate excellence in your work, being dependable, hard-working, focused, determined, and accountable
UX, Customer, Market, or other research experience
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Medical Insurance - Large Company Contribution
- Always Remote
- Education stipends
- Flexible PTO and Holidays
- Offsites, Regular Team Events, Virtual Gatherings, and more.