At Great Question, privacy is a first class citizen. We are deeply committed to complying with GDPR, and helping our customers to comply by providing all the necessary tooling.
What is GDPR
GDPR is a European Union regulation, designed to improve the data security and privacy of European citizens. It's primary aim is to "give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business within the EU". You can find out more about GDPR here.
Data Subject Rights
Great Question acts as a Data Processor as a business helping it's customers process their users' data.
- Right to access and portability
- Great Question supports individuals' right to access and right to portability of both their personal data, and the data of their own research participants and end users. Requests for export can be made contacting email@example.com
- Right to be forgotten
- Great Question supports individuals' right to be forgotten, and the rights of their end users. We will ensure that all data is deleted upon our systems, and any third parties we engage with. Deletion can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to object
- We support individuals’ right to object. Your research participants can opt out of contact on both a per study and account basis.
- Right to rectification
- We support individuals' right to rectification - either directly through your account settings, or by contacting email@example.com