Great Question is all about helping you do research. Welcome to Studies!
Studies are the different ways for you to do your research. To spice things up, we created a few tools to help you get the job done.
First, there are a few different types of studies:
- Customer Interviews
- Unmoderated Test
- 3rd Party Test
- Panel Recruitment
Second, each study has unique steps that need to be updated before publishing.
Let's take a moment to learn about those steps.
- Customer Interviews: Plan, Calendar, Incentives, Screener (optional), Assets, Publish
- Surveys: Plan, Survey, Incentives, Assets, Publish
- Unmoderated Test: Plan, Test, Incentives, Assets, Publish
- 3rd Party Test: Plan, Task, Incentives, Assets, Publish
- Panel Recruitment: Plan, Signup form, Assets, Publish
- This is where you will be able to decide the details of your study. Such as; number of participants, amount of time the participants should expect to spend on the event, if you want to offer an incentive, if you want a screener, and what language you want the event to be in.
- Note: Currently, languages are English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- This is an option for the Customer Interviews, and where you will be setting your availability.
- How many days you want to allocate for scheduling interviews.
- How long you want the interviews to be.
- Meeting location, such as Zoom, Google Meet, in person, etc...
- If you want to add any observers and their calendars, and much more.
- You will also be able to preview the scheduler that the participants see.
- Ah, the money...💰
- This is where you determine the type of incentive: Money or gift card, Coupon code, Product gift, or Other.
- Depending on what option you choose, you will see options to provide the cash value, coupon code, product details, etc...
- If Money or gift card is chosen, you will need to select whether you want to use Great Question to pay out, or process the payout separately.
- Also an option for the Customer Interviews, this is where you distinguish between the candidates you do or do not want to interview.
- Screener questions are like survey questions, and can be anything you want them to be. They can even be required.
- Questions can also have Ideal answers to help with the distinguishing process.
- Automatic Review can also be set up so that candidates can schedule right away if they matched the ideal answers. (For Enterprise accounts)
- Specific to Survey studies, this is where you will create the questions that you want participants to answer.
- Similar to screeners, you can set questions as required, so that they cannot be skipped.
- You can also use different types of questions.
- If you have your own survey to use, no worries! Use your own survey link as well.
- Note: Name and Email are required and automatically collected. They do not need to be dedicated questions.
- These are for Unmoderated Test and 3rd Party Test, and are where you create the test that needs to be completed, or add the link to the test.
- Unmoderated tests allow for the candidates to be recorded while conducting the test, and answer a few questions.
- 3rd party tests/tasks allow you to share a link to the test you want the candidates to complete.
- This is specific to the Panel recruitment.
- See The Survey above. Basically the same idea, but are usually signup related questions.
- Depending on the study you choose, this is where you preview and edit what the candidates/participants see.
- Items covered here are the landing page, screener invites, welcome email, participation invites, and more...
- You guessed it…this is where you push that study live.
- You will be able to review all steps, to make sure everything is done and ready to go.
- Then launch it and do all the research that your heart desires!
Third, there are two ways to create a study:
- Click New study at the top of the left sidebar menu.
- Click Studies on the left sidebar menu and click the New study button in the top right-hand corner.