Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Create a personal profile in Great Question
No matter what type of research study you're running, there are a few key settings that you will want to set up first.
Add your photo
In the process of using Great Question, you might share a landing page to recruit candidates to a study. You will want your photo on that page rather than a colorful circle, so folks know they will be talking to a real human.
- Select Profile from the left-hand toolbar
- Upload your photo on the right side of the screen
Set your default email sender, calendar, meeting location, and timezone
There are several default settings here that can make your life easier:
- You will probably want your emails to come from you. To do this, you will need to integrate your email first. Once you have integrated your email, you can set your default sending email.
- You will also want to integrate your other accounts, such as your calendar (e.g. Google Workspace, Microsoft, and Calendly), and remote meeting service (e.g. Zoom) to be able to select these defaults.
- If you do not want to use an integration, you can add your own URL to the default booking and default video locations.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!