Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integreation (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
All about managing tags
How to bulk import recordings
How to use and share Highlights
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Adding consent forms to your account
If you have additional legal requirements for participating in your studies, you can add custom consent forms or NDAs to your account to use for your studies.
Once attached, candidates will have to view and sign your document before being able to book a time, complete a survey, or start a task.
How to add a consent form
- In account settings, click Legal.
- Click Attach file.
- Attach your consent form (must be a PDF).
- Optional: Click Set as default to make the custom consent form the default for all studies.
Consent form FAQ
- What happens if a candidate has already signed the same consent form on a previous study?
- For every study that has a consent from, the candidate will be required to view and offer a digital signature before they can proceed with the study.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!