Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Adding candidates to a study
There are three ways to add candidates to your study:
- CSV import
- Add existing candidates
- Via link
- Select Import new list.
- Click Upload file. Note: If you click Upload file and nothing happens, please check that your browser is up-to-date.
- Find your file on your computer and select open.
- Review the mapping section. Some attributes will map automatically, but others will not. Use the dropdown to match each column to the correct attribute.
- Click Next.
- Choose Update existing candidates or Don't update existing candidates (Candidates who are already in your panel will be ignored, and their information will not be updated).
- Name your import. The import name will default to the name of the file, but it is recommended to check this, and maybe even add a date.
- Select your study from the Shortlist for study dropdown. You can also opt to exclude people from the shortlist.
- Optional: Add additional attributes that may not have been in the file.
- Click Next.
- Review the details and click Confirm & Import.
Add Existing Candidates
- Select Add existing candidates.
- If you want to select certain candidates, follow the Find Candidates Using... sections. If not, skip to Add Candidates to the Study.
Find Candidates Using the Search Bar:
- Click into the search bar, just under All Candidates.
- Start typing the candidate's first name, last name, or email address.
- Matching candidates will automatically be filtered as you type.
Find Candidates Using Filters:
- Click + Filter to open the dropdown menu.
- Either type in the attribute that you would like to filter by, or select one from the list.
- Once you have found the attribute you would like to use, type or select the options of that attribute you would like to apply.
- If you want to view your participant list with no filters, click the Clear icon on the far right, or click the X next to the filters you want removed.
Add Candidates to the Study:
- Check the box next to the names of the candidates you want to add, or check the box next to Name to add all candidates.
- Click Shortlist to study.
- Select Invite via link.
- Choose which link you want to share and click Copy Link.
- Distribute as you see fit!
Is there a size limit on CSV imports?
- There is no limit on file size or number of attributes. The number of candidates you are able to import is limited by the database size established in your plan.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!