Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Update plans and billing settings in Great Question
If you're looking to update your payment methods, add a new credit card on file, update your billing information, or download your Great Question receipts/invoices, this guide is for you.
- Navigate to your account settings.
- Select Billing.
From Billing, as you scroll down, you'll be able to:
- View and change your plan under Current Plan.
- Add new/additional payment methods, or change/update your current payment method; which can be handy if you have multiple teams with different budgets running research. All under Payment Method.
- Add billing information that will appear on your invoices and receipts, such as VAT IDs or tax numbers, under Billing Information.
- View and download your GQ invoices, under Invoices.
Changing your plan
- Under Current Plan, click Choose a plan.
- Select the plan you want to use and save.
Adding payment methods
- Under Payment Method, click Add payment method.
- Fill out card information.
- Click Update card.
Updating billing information
- Under Billing Information, click Add information.
- Type in the information that you want to show on your invoice, or edit what is already there.
- Click Save information.
Viewing and Saving Invoices
- While in the Billing page, invoices are displayed in a list, under the Invoices header.
- Click on the download icon if you want to view and save a PDF copy.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!