Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integration (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
SAML Integration via Azure AD
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Unmoderated Studies (Beta)
Online Task Studies
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
External Participant Recruitment
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Focus Groups
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
How to bulk import recordings
All about managing tags
How to use and share Highlights
Sharing Great Question Artifacts
Great Question AI (Beta)
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Get to know the Great Question Repository
Building out a research repository is critical for a number of reasons:
- You are democratizing access to research insights across your team (and maybe your organization).
- Centralizing your research so that it is easy to find, consolidate, and share.
- Streamlining the number of tools needed to digest research insights.
To access your repository, click on Repository on the left-side menu.
Using the Repository
Since this is where all of your data lives, you'll want to get pretty familiar with what features the repository offers:
- Search the repository using filters (Added by, Date added, Studies, and Tags), candidate names/emails, or keywords.
- Create new insights, upload recordings of past interviews into new or current interview rooms, and create new reels directly from the main page via the New button.
- Choose how to view and sort artifacts in your repository, and even set the view as the default.
- Choose the type of artifacts you want to work with by selecting a sub category in the top menu bar.
More In Depth
From within each sub category:
- Copy links for each artifact via the chain link icon.
- Click each artifact to preview (Insights and Survey results will automatically open in full view).
- Delete artifacts via the ⋯ menu for Insights, Reels, and Highlights.
- Check the checkbox for each artifact to complete a bulk action, depending on the artifact type.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!