Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Get to know the Great Question Repository
Building out a research repository is critical for a number of reasons:
- You are democratizing access to research insights across your team (and maybe your organization).
- Centralizing your research so that it is easy to find, consolidate, and share.
- Streamlining the number of tools needed to digest research insights.
To access your repository, click on Repository on the left-side menu.
Using the Repository
Since this is where all of your data lives, you'll want to get pretty familiar with what features the repository offers:
- Search the repository using filters (Added by, Date added, Studies, and Tags), candidate names/emails, or keywords.
- Create new insights, upload recordings of past interviews into new or current interview rooms, and create new highlight reels directly from the main page via the New button.
- Choose how to view and sort artifacts in your repository, and even set the view as the default.
- Choose the type of artifacts you want to work with by selecting a sub category in the top menu bar.
More In Depth
From within each sub category:
- Copy links for each artifact via the chain link icon.
- Click each artifact to preview (Insights and Survey results will automatically open in full view).
- Delete artifacts via the ⋯ menu for Insights, Highlight Reels, and Highlights.
- Check the checkbox for each artifact to complete a bulk action, depending on the artifact type.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!