Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integreation (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
All about managing tags
How to bulk import recordings
How to use and share Highlights
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
- All Categories
- Research Repository Basics
Research Repository Basics
Updated by Billy Dowell
Intro to Great Question Repository
Building out a research repository is critical for a number of reasons.
- You are democratizing access to research insights across your team (and maybe your organization).
- Centralizing that research, so it's easily findable and shareable.
- Streamlining the number of tools folks need to use to digest research insights.
To make creating this central research hub easier to create and manage, Great Question has offered a simple research repository from the beginning.
Your GQ repository—which you can access by clicking the Data tab on the left-hand toolbar—has a number of different functionalities that will make it easy for you to store and share interviews, transcripts, highlights, and more.
Main functions you should keep in your back pocket:
- Search the repository using tags, candidate names, or keywords.
- Upload recordings of past interviews and get them immediately transcribed.
- Click into transcripts to share video clips with your team.
- View all the tags used in your research at the bottom of the page.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!