Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Integrate Great Question Salesforce
Push custom attributes and unsubscribe statuses back to Salesforce
Connecting to Salesforce
- Click your profile in the bottom left corner
- Click Account
- Click Integrations
- Find Salesforce and click Connect. You will be redirected to your Salesforce workspace, so you can log in, in case you are not already.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected back to Great Question.
Run a manual import
- Once you are connected to Salesforce, you can go to the Candidates page to import new candidates from Salesforce.
- When you click Import from Salesforce, we will start importing the Contacts into Great Question.
- Keep in mind that this process can be slow, depending on how much data there is to be imported. Once it is finished, we will let you know:
- You can create custom attributes in Account > Candidate attributes.
- Select Salesforce when creating a new attribute and choose which field you want to get the information from.
- You will then see those values in the candidate's profile.