Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Setting up user roles and permissions in Great Question
Democratizing research is what Great Question is all about. And the best way to do that at your organization is to invite folks to participate in, or view, your research.
We made it easy with different types of accounts.
What are the three different user roles?
The three different permission levels are Admin, Creator, and Observer.
- Being an account Admin is basically like having the One Ring. With this paid seat, you can rule them all—manage payment details, view invoices, manage candidate attributes, and control your funding.
- You can have more than one Admin on your account, and it's important to note these members count toward your seat limit. Don't let the power go to your head. 😉
- Great Question Creator seats are also paid, and count toward your seat limit. These folks can do most of what Admins can do, with a few exceptions.
- Creators cannot:
- View or manage payment details/invoices
- Manage attributes
- View the incentives wallet
- Delete candidates from the panel
- Delete studies
- See attributes denoted as PII (personal identifiable information)
- If you want to invite someone to view research but not run their own studies, you can give them a free Observer seat. They'll be able to join calls and see your repository.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!