Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integreation (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Observer Rooms (Beta)
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
All about managing tags
How to bulk import recordings
How to use and share Highlights
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
- All Categories
- Recruitment Email Statistics
Recruitment Email Statistics
Updated by Billy Dowell
Keep track of email statistics for each study
You can track your study's email performance by reviewing the details in the Stats tab of your study.
Where to find Stats
- Select the study that you want to review the stats for.
- Click Stats
What are the different stats?
The stats that you see depend on the study type and what emails have been sent.
- Interview studies
- Participation invites, Participation invite reminders, Screener invites, Booked confirmations, Booked reminders, Booking reschedule requests, Thanks messages, Interviews cancelled
- Survey studies
- Participation invites, Participation invite reminders, Started reminders, Thanks messages, Tasks cancelled
- Unmoderated studies
- Participation invites, Participation invite reminders, Started reminders, Thanks messages
- Panel Studies
- Participation invites, Thanks messages, Welcome messages
What metrics are shown per stat?
Each stat has Sent, Opened, Clicked, and Completed (Scheduled for Participation invites)
- Sent: Email has been sent to the participant.
- Opened: Participant has opened the email.
- Clicked: Participant has clicked an actionable item in the email.
- Completed: Actionable item from email has been completed.
- Scheduled: Interview has been scheduled.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!