Quick Start Guide
Great Question Glossary
Setting Up Your Company Profile (Admins)
Setting Up Your Personal Profile
User Roles and Permissions
Build and Centralize your Panel
How do I change my password?
Plan and Billing Settings
How to Add Team Members to Your Account
Adding a Custom Consent Form to an Account
Great Question's Security Credentials
Is Great Question GDPR/CCPA compliant?
Change Your Company Logo
All about data processing agreements (DPAs)
How do I cancel my account?
Connecting Great Question to BigQuery (via Zapier)
Zapier Integration (Beta)
SAML Integration via Okta
Great Question API
What is the candidate profile?
Primary and Secondary Attributes
Candidate Eligibility Settings
How do I search for a candidate?
How do I add candidates to my study?
Candidate Opt-In Options
Using URL Parameters
Unmoderated Studies (Beta)
Online Task Studies
Great Question Study Basics
What is a shortlist and how do I use it?
Using the Great Question Scheduling Tool
External Participant Recruitment
Screeners and Surveys
Recruitment Email Statistics
Participant Management for Panel Studies
Participant Management for Interviews
Participant Management for Focus Groups
Participant Management for Surveys
Participant Management for Unmoderated Studies
Participant Management for Online Tasks
Custom Study Attributes
Incentives Page (Admins)
How to Send Incentives
Send out-of-study incentives on Great Question
Research Repository Basics
How to bulk import recordings
All about managing tags
How to use and share Highlights
Sharing Great Question Artifacts
Great Question AI (Beta)
Releases & Updates
Table of Contents
Updated by Billy Dowell
Integrate Great Question and Zoom
If you use Zoom to conduct and record your interviews, you will want to integrate Zoom with Great Question!
The Zoom integration is a great way to automatically add your Zoom link to your scheduled interviews and pull in those recordings into the interview rooms.
- Go to your account.
- Click on Integrations.
- Find Zoom and click on Connect + to the right.
- If you are not already signed in to your Zoom account, you will be prompted to do so.
- Once signed in, approve all permissions for the integration and click Authorize.
- Enable or disable Set all calls to record automatically (enabled by default).
- When enabled, Set all calls to record automatically will begin recording at the start of the interview, regardless of Zoom settings.
- Recordings must be uploaded to the cloud and not saved locally.
- If you want to ensure that shared screens are included in the recording, please go to https://zoom.us/profile/setting, click on the Recording tab, and uncheck Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately. Settings are saved automatically.
Please reach out to us in the chat or at [email protected]!